Friday, September 12, 2008

A Meme of the Unspectacular

On this spectacular Friday, I learned that I was tagged by Sam, for a "meme of the unspectacular." Interestingly enough, I've read some other bloggers' unspectacular responses, and I've found them to be quite spectacular.

You be the judge as to whether my responses are worthy of the unspectacular:

1. I'm addicted to reality TV: Big Brother, America's Next Top Model, So You Think You Can Dance, America's Best Dance Crew, John & Kate Plus 8, American Idol.

2. My personality type represents between 9 and 13% of the US population: ESFJ.

3. I listen to my favorite songs at least once a day: Like a Star (Corinne Bailey Rae), Blurry (Puddle of Mud), Don't Speak (No Doubt), and anything and everything by Beyonce.

4. I tried apple cinnamon rice cakes today. It's been added to my list of favorite "I-wish-I-was-eating-a-warm-brownie-with-ice-cream-but-this-will-have-to-do" list.

5. I drink pickle juice.

6. I always enjoy the book more than the film version (e.g., Devil Wears Prada, The Mermaid Chair, Not Without My Daughter, Needful Things, Pet Cemetery, Along Came a Spider)

I've almost fulfilled the terms and conditions of the meme...

And so now I have to tag six other bloggers:

Amy, Anthony and Rebecca, Cara, Emily, Jennifer, and Lori...tag, you're it!

And lastly...here are the meme rules:

1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. List 6 unspectacular things about you
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them